- 1/2 pound ground beef
- 1 lipton recipe secrets beefy onion soup mix
- 1/8 teaspoon thyme leaves
- 3 1/2 cups water
- 1/4 cup regular or converted rice
- 1/8 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 eggs
- Combine ground beef, uncooked rice, egg and pepper in medium bowl; shape into 1-inch meatballs. Combine water, Lipton® Recipe Secrets® Beefy Onion Soup Mix and thyme in 2-quart saucepan; bring to a boil. Carefully drop meatballs into boiling soup; simmer covered 25 minutes. Garnish, if desired, with parsley.