- 1/2 cup plain bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1 tablespoon mccormick basil leaves
- 1 1/2 teaspoons McCormick Garlic Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Onion Powder
- 1 teaspoon McCormick Oregano Leaves
- 1/2 teaspoon McCormick Black Pepper (Ground)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1/2 pound lean ground beef
- 1/2 pound ground pork
- 2 cups marinara sauce (warmed)
- spaghetti sauce (warmed)
- 5 submarine rolls (6-inch)
- 1 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- Mix bread crumbs, Parmesan cheese and seasonings in large bowl. Add eggs; mix well. Add ground beef and ground pork; mix well. With wet hands, shape mixture into 1 1/2-inch meatballs (about 15). Place on foil-lined 15x10x1-inch baking pan.
- Bake in preheated 350°F oven 15 to 20 minutes or until cooked through. Drain well.
- Toss meatballs with warmed marinara sauce. Spoon meatballs and sauce into rolls. Sprinkle with cheese.