- 12 ounces Pillsbury Grands! Jr. Golden Layers refrigerated buttermilk biscuits
- 10 italian style meatballs (frozen fully cooked, thawed and cut in half)
- 4 sticks string cheese (mozzarella, about 3 ounces, cut each into 5 pieces)
- 1 tablespoon grated parmesan cheese (fresh)
- 1/2 teaspoon italian seasoning (dried)
- 1/4 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1 cup marinara sauce
Kate 30 Sep
Looked just like the picture. Melted butter and added spices to it, brushed on before baking.
Lillie C. 3 Sep 2016
I think that this is a simple but great and delicious recipe to make anytime for any crowd, the grandkids, and perfect for snacking.
Sam M. 17 Apr 2016
Made this as the recipe called and it was delicious!! Hoping it will reheat well and store in the fridge as we made too many to eat at one sitting each ball is about 4 bites and very filling