Once in a while you will find a recipe that stands the test of time for decadence and pure bliss. This recipe for Meat Dim Sum is one to keep on hand for any holiday, special occasion or celebration. With the richness and delicious taste, this recipe is full of flavor. it is a little bit of heaven in each bite. The hardest part of this delicious recipe, is deciding who will get to enjoy the other corners with you. Make a batch this weekend.
- 1 packet wafer (Chinese small dim sum)
- 1 carrots
- 1 leeks
- 1 chives
- 1 slice ginger
- 0.5 kilograms ground pork
- 1 ground black pepper (egg soy sauce salt)
- Peel carrot.
- Finely dice carrot leek, and chive in food processor.
- Add pork (or shrimp or both) and egg to vegetable mixture and mix well.
- Season with salt, pepper and soy sauce to taste.
- Stuff wrappers with vegetable and pork mixture, moisten the edges and seal.
- Line the bottom of steamer with a sheet of parchment paper.
- Arrange dim sum in steamer and steam for 8 minutes.
- For the dipping sauce, grate a piece of ginger, place in a bowl and add a splash of soy sauce.
- If desired, add a few chile peppers.