- 2 chicken breasts boneless skinless (medium, cut into ½ inch pieces)
- 1 cup broccoli florets (frozen or fresh)
- 1 red onion (small, chopped)
- 1 cup grape tomatoes
- 1 medium zucchini (chopped)
- 2 cloves garlic (minced)
- 1 tablespoon italian seasoning
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon red pepper flakes (optional)
- 1/2 teaspoon paprika
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 4 cups cooked rice (choice, optional)
- 4 meal (prep containers)
|Calories170Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Collin Morris A day ago
pretty easy and tasty
Grant 5 days ago
3 stars Easy enough to do.
Danielle 7 days ago
Good, left out the rice. I love the vegtable mix together. The tomatoes really give it a pop of flavor.
Megan Partida 14 days ago
i didnt measure the seasonings i just eye ball it. instead of cooking rice i added yellow potatoes to the one pan and it was amazing.
Kelsey 2 Dec 2018
Ended up roughly doubling the recipe, including the spices so didn’t end up bland. Also chose to cook chicken and veggies on two separate baking sheets, so could be more precise on done-ness. Didn’t do the meal prep option (just baked it all at once) but that may have been a better choice because prepping the chicken and veggies took a long time.
Harits P. 9 Oct 2018
it's okay, a bit bland though
Laura 26 Jun 2018
Love this recipe for lunches. Easy and quick. I use wild rice and it makes it even tastier.
Ashley Pritchett 19 Mar 2018
Easy and flavorful! With the pepper flakes and paprika, it definitely gives some bite! Planning on pairing with quinoa, edamame noodles and lettuce throughout the week.
Nicole 11 Jul 2017
Great loved it. Very easy to make especially for a large family