Matcha Latte CreamLolibox
Matcha is a wonderful, powerful and flavorful ingredient that is packed with nutrients. This recipe for Matcha Latte Cream is not only a sweet treat, it also is packed with healthy benefits. This dish should be served very cold and needs at least one hour in the refrigerator, so plan ahead. It is perfect for a late summer night while relaxing on the back porch. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- milk (50 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons corn starch
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- 6 teaspoons tea powder (Matcha)
- 1Bring 34 centiliters of milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- 2Turn off the heat as soon as it boils.
- 3In a bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining 16 centiliters of milk.
- 4In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- 5Add tea and cold milk and mix well.
- 6Mix in the cornstarch and milk combination.
- 7Pour the mixture in a saucepan and whisk on medium heat for 3 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
- 8Pour the mixture into glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- 9Serve very cold.