Matcha is a wonderful, powerful and flavorful ingredient that is packed with nutrients. This recipe for Matcha Latte Cream is not only a sweet treat, it also is packed with healthy benefits. This dish should be served very cold and needs at least on…
hour in the refrigerator, so plan ahead. It is perfect for a late summer night while relaxing on the back porch. We hope you love it as much as we do.
- milk (50 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 4 egg yolks
- 100 grams sugar
- 6 teaspoons tea powder (Matcha)
- Bring 34 centiliters of milk to a boil in a saucepan.
- Turn off the heat as soon as it boils.
- In a bowl, mix cornstarch with remaining 16 centiliters of milk.
- In another bowl, whisk the egg yolks with the sugar until the mixture becomes pale.
- Add tea and cold milk and mix well.
- Mix in the cornstarch and milk combination.
- Pour the mixture in a saucepan and whisk on medium heat for 3 minutes until the mixture begins to thicken.
- Pour the mixture into glasses and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Serve very cold.