- 1 chicken breast (boiled and shredded)
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce (or tamari)
- 1 teaspoon hot sauce (Sriracha chili garlic)
- 1/2 teaspoon lime juice
- 2 vegetable bouillon cubes
- 1/2 cup broccoli stems (each julienned, carrots, yellow peppers, green onions)
- 1/2 red chili pepper (thinly sliced, optional)
- 1/2 package vermicelli noodles
- sunflower sprouts
Azhar A. 18 Aug 2016
Look delicious , good to take with rice or bread, since I don't like cold drink, I love to a cup of black coffee
Cat C. 17 Aug 2016
In order to eat this recipe and still remain well, I have taken the time to make an alternative Gluten-free version. with personal preference of red bell pepper. For those of us with Celiac issues, this makes it editable. • 1 chicken breasts (roasted @350 for 25 minutes & shredded) • 1 tsp Gluten-free soy sauce (or tamari) • 1 tsp hot sauce (Sriracha chili garlic) make sure your hot sauce is GF • ½ tsp lime juice • 2 Gluten-free vegetable bouillon cube • ½ cup broccoli stems, carrots, red peppers, & green onions, julienned • ½ red chili peppers (thinly sliced, (optional) • ½ pkg. Gluten-free spaghetti noodles • sunflower sprouts • cilantro or parsley (because some people don't like cilantro) Follow published directions. See how easy that was!
Noemi Molina 17 Aug 2016
This is a very delicious soup but I don't like the hot meals so, for me without that is ok! Thanks!