- 1 1/2 pounds boneless pork loin (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 6 cloves garlic (crushed)
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1 teaspoon oregano
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 1/2 cup sour orange juice
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 2 teaspoons oil
- Place pork cubes in a self-sealing bag; mix together remaining ingredients and pour over pork cubes. Seal bag and refrigerate overnight.
- Remove pork from marinade, discarding marinade, and place pork cubes in a shallow baking pan. Roast in a 350 degree F oven for 25-30 minutes until pork is tender.
- Remove to serving platter and serve hot.