- 3 pounds sweet potatoes (medium-sized)
- 6 tablespoons unsalted butter
- 6 tablespoons pure maple syrup
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 3/4 teaspoon thyme (fresh minced, plus a few sprigs for garnish)
Ciara Prats a month ago
WAY too sweet. Recipe calls for 6 tablespoons of pure maple syrup, I did 4 and it was still too too sweet. Maybe only 2-3 would do the trick. Otherwise potatoes came out great.
Alec Rolle a year ago
loved it! my wife didnt know what to expect but she said it was great also! Thanks
Trevor Clarke a year ago
It was alright but I would prefer eating it for more on the cowboy dinner
Heidi M. 3 years ago
Family thought it was too sweet for their liking. If I would make this again, I think I would use less maple syrup.