Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan CheeseMadeleine Cocina
We love this snack! This Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan Cheese recipe is the perfect after-school snack for the kids as it is stuffed with vital nutrients your body needs. Try out this Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan Cheese for the kids lunchbox as they will love this delicious snack. Let us know your thoughts in the comments below or rate this Mashed Cauliflower with Parmesan Cheese recipe by star. We are excited to read your thoughts!
- 2 cups cauliflower (chopped)
- 1 teaspoon butter (melted)
- 2 tablespoons cream
- 1 tablespoon parmesan cheese (grated)
- 1Cook the cauliflower in a steamer for 20 to 25 minutes.
- 2Remove the cauliflower from the steamer and place it on a large bowl along with the butter and salt.
- 3Mash the cauliflower using a food processor until it gets a soft texture.
- 4Add the parmesan cheese to the cauliflower and mix.
- 5Serve as a side dish with your favourite meals.