This classic dish will not disappoint. You will fall in love with our Marzipan Decorations filled with Custard recipe. It is loaded with flavor and the perfect recipe to switch up your routine. Try out this Marzipan Decorations filled with Custard recipe and comment below with your thoughts. We love to read users thoughts on our recipes. You can also give this recipe a star rating for others to follow along. We hope you enjoy this Marzipan Decorations recipe as much as we do!
- 12 dried fig
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1 chicken (large, cut into pieces or 6 chicken thighs)
- champagne (20 cl., you may replace it with white wine)
- 2 tablespoons honey
- orange juice (10 cl.)
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- salt (to taste)
- pepper (to taste)
- 18 dates
- 200 grams instant polenta
- 1.5 deciliters milk
- 50 grams butter
- 1 tablespoon sesame seeds
- With an electric mixer, beat marzipan, rum and a pinch of salt.
- Stir in 50 grams of sugar, vanilla seeds and soft butter.
- Add the egg yolks and beat for 5 minutes.
- In a separate bowl, beat the egg whites until stiff with the remaining sugar. Add flour and cornstarch.
- Fold the egg white mixture gently into the batter.
- Grease a 22 cm square pan.
- Spread a 2 cm thick layer of batter, bake under the broiler until firm.
- Get it out of the oven and spread with another thin layer of batter, bake under the broiler.
- Repeat this process, until the entire dough has been used.
- Turn it over and let it cool down on a wire rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories210Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat70|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.