- 1 eggs (separated)
- 100 grams marzipan (paste)
- 1/2 orange (zested)
- 270 grams puff pastry
- 8 apples (small, peeled, cored and halved)
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3 tablespoons orange jam
- Roll out each sheet of puff pastry on parchment paper into a 12 inch square. Refrigerate 20 mins.
- Preheat the oven to 400°F. Mix the marzipan, orange peel and egg white until well blended. Spread 1/2 of the marzipan on each pastry sheet. Mix egg yolk with 1 tbsp water. Brush on the pastry. Cut each pastry sheet into 9 squares. Cut each apple half into a fan shape and sprinkle with lemon juice. Press 1 apple fan onto each pastry square. Place on parchment paper lined baking sheets.
- Bake for 25-30 mins. Meanwhile, warm the apple jelly in a small saucepan. Drizzle the apple puffs with the jelly. Cool completely on a wire rack.
PER SERVING *
|Calories130Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Apple Pie Puff Pastry Cups | Easy Apple DessertMidget Momma
Marzipan-Stuffed Almond Sugar CookiesLove and Olive Oil
Tender Baked Parmesan ChickenHellmann's
Marzipan Almond SconesWild Wild Whisk
Marzipan ChallahMy Name is Yeh
Norwegian Christmas Marzipan CupcakesThe Simple, Sweet Life
Marzipan FruitsThe Little Ferraro Kitchen
Marzipan MiceEveryDay with Rachael Ray
Baked Apple Roses – Apple Roses with Puff PastryMy Cooking Journey
Marzipan CupcakesEat Smarter
Mini Marzipan Kugelhopf CakesRecipesPlus
Marzipan CakeTiny Sweet Tooth
Apple Filled Puff Pastry Dessert.Sourdough and Olives
Puff Pastry Apple DessertBunny's Warm Oven
Puff Pastry Apple RosesDeliciously Declassified