Maryland Crab Cake SandwichesBest Foods
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise (divided)
- 1 1/2 teaspoons seafood seasoning (dried, *, divided)
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice (divided)
- 1 eggs (lightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce
- 1 1/2 cups buttery cracker crumbs (divided)
- 4 whole wheat hamburger buns (or regular, split)
- 1 pound lump crab meat
- 4 lettuce leaves (green leaf)
- 1Combine 1/4 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise, 1/2 teaspoon seafood seasoning and 1 teaspoon lemon juice in small bowl; reserve.
- 2Combine remaining 1/4 cup Mayonnaise, 1 teaspoon seafood seasoning, 1 teaspoon lemon juice, egg, Worcestershire sauce and 1 cup cracker crumbs in large bowl. Gently stir in crabmeat; shape into 4 patties.
- 3Evenly coat patties with remaining 1/2 cup cracker crumbs. Arrange on prepared baking sheet. Bake, turning once, 16 minutes or until golden brown and thoroughly cooked.
- 4Evenly spread reserved mayonnaise mixture on both sides of buns, then top with lettuce and crabcakes.
- 5Preheat oven to 425°. Line baking sheet with aluminum foil, then spray with nonstick cooking spray; set aside.