Martha Stewart's Chocolate Crakle CookiesOn dine chez Nanou
Cookies that are moist and chewy. Chocolate on top of chocolate, these cookies pack in the flavor. They are perfect for any occasion and will draw praise from all who try them. Loaded with sugar, they are sweet enough to satisfy your craving.
- 110 grams dark chocolate
- 80 grams flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 55 grams unsalted butter
- 165 grams brown sugar
- 1 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 grams milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioners sugar
- 1Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- 2In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- 3In another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar for 2 minutes until the mixture whitens.
- 4Add the egg, vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix until well incorporated.
- 5Add the flour mixture and the milk.
- 6Stir to obtain a smooth dough, and form a ball.
- 7Divide in half, and wrap each half in plastic.
- 8Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- 9Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 10Divide each ball of dough into16 small balls of 2.5 cm in diameter, roll in granulated sugar and then in icing sugar.
- 11Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, there should be a little space between them because they will spread a little while cooking.
- 12Bake until the surface is cracked, for about 12-14 minutes.
- 13Let cool on a wire rack.
- 14They can keep for 3 days in an airtight container.
PER SERVING *
|Calories220Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.