Cookies that are moist and chewy. Chocolate on top of chocolate, these cookies pack in the flavor. They are perfect for any occasion and will draw praise from all who try them. Loaded with sugar, they are sweet enough to satisfy your craving.
- 110 grams dark chocolate
- 80 grams flour
- 30 grams cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 55 grams unsalted butter
- 165 grams brown sugar
- 1 egg
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 40 grams milk
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 cup confectioner's sugar
- Melt the chocolate in the microwave.
- In a large bowl, combine flour, cocoa, and baking powder.
- In another bowl, with an electric mixer, beat the butter and sugar for 2 minutes until the mixture whitens.
- Add the egg, vanilla and melted chocolate. Mix until well incorporated.
- Add the flour mixture and the milk.
- Stir to obtain a smooth dough, and form a ball.
- Divide in half, and wrap each half in plastic.
- Refrigerate for 2 hours.
- Preheat oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- Divide each ball of dough into16 small balls of 2.5 cm in diameter, roll in granulated sugar and then in icing sugar.
- Arrange on a baking sheet lined with parchment paper, there should be a little space between them because they will spread a little while cooking.
- Bake until the surface is cracked, for about 12-14 minutes.
- Let cool on a wire rack.
- They can keep for 3 days in an airtight container.
|Calories220Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat50|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.