Serve these saucy chops over rice or with boiled new potatoes and your favorite vegetable.
- 4 pork chops (3/4-inch thick)
- 2 tablespoons maple flavored syrup
- 1/2 cup orange marmalade
- 1/2 teaspoon ground ginger
- 2 teaspoons vegetable oil
- 1 onion (medium, thinly sliced)
- 1 green bell pepper (medium, thinly sliced)
- In small mixing bowl, stir together syrup, marmalade and ginger. Heat oil in 12-inch non-stick skillet over medium-high heat. Add pork chops; brown on both sides. Turn heat to low. Cover chops with marmalade sauce, onion and pepper slices. Cover and simmer for 8 minutes or until vegetables are crisp-tender and chops have until internal temperature on a thermometer reads 145 degrees F. Allow to rest 3 minutes before serving.
- Serves 4.
- Serve these saucy chops over rice or with boiled new potatoes and your favorite vegetable.