- 1 kilogram quinces (peeled and pitted)
- 1 kilogram sugar
- Cut the quinces to quarters and take them to bake in a pan covered with water.
- When cooked, drain the water but take one cup.
- Place the sugar in another pot with a glass of the water where the quinces were boiled and heat until it forms a road that lets you see the bottom.
- Grind the quinces and add to stiff sugar .
- Stir well and pour into bowls and let cool.
- To conserve the marmalade, cut 4 pieces of parchment paper, brush them with brandy and cover the surface of the marmalade.