- 1 kilogram quinces (peeled and pitted)
- 1 kilogram sugar
- Cut the quinces to quarters and take them to bake in a pan covered with water.
- When cooked, drain the water but take one cup.
- Place the sugar in another pot with a glass of the water where the quinces were boiled and heat until it forms a road that lets you see the bottom.
- Grind the quinces and add to stiff sugar .
- Stir well and pour into bowls and let cool.
- To conserve the marmalade, cut 4 pieces of parchment paper, brush them with brandy and cover the surface of the marmalade.
No Bake Oreo Layer DessertBrown Eyed Baker
Chocolate Molten Lava CakesHellmann's
Raspberry Shortcake DessertReal Life Dinner
Heavenly Oreo DessertLife in the Lofthouse
Emergency Chocolate DessertA Fork and A Pencil
Turtle Brownie Ice Cream DessertBetty Crocker