- 3 peaches (medium ripe)
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise, divided)
- 1/4 cup orange juice
- 4 dates (pitted and thinly sliced)
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 2 limes
- 2 tablespoons dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 2 sprigs fresh mint
- Preheat the broiler.
- To make the Sauce: Halve and pit the peaches. In a small bowl, mix the Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing and the orange juice and stir until smooth. Then spoon over the peach halves and let stand 10 minutes.
- To make the Filling: In a separate bowl, place the dates, the brown sugar, the juice and zest of the limes and the Hellmann's® and let stand 10 minutes.
- Spoon the date mixture into each of the cavities of the peach halves, dividing the mixture evenly. Place peaches cut side up on tray under the broiler and cook for 4 to 5 minutes until bubbling and dark golden brown. Remove peaches from broiler, place on individual plates, tear a few leaves of mint over each and serve warm or at room temperature.