- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 6 ears fresh corn ( , grilled with husks on, kernals cut off cob)
- 2 garlic cloves ( finely chopped)
- 1/2 cup red onion ( finely diced)
- 1/2 cup dressing (Best Foods® Mayonnaise , with Olive Oil)
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 lime (plus wedges for garnish)
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 can black beans ( drained and rinsed)
- 2 cans light tuna packed in olive oil ( drained and crumbled with a fork)
- lettuce (Bed of, for garnish)
- hot sauce (Bottled)
- Heat a 10 to 12- inch cast iron skillet over a medium-high flame until very hot. Add the oil, then the corn, garlic and onions, and allow to cook, unstirred for 1 to 2 minutes until just charred in spots. Remove to a bowl and allow to cool.
- Add Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil, clilantro, lime juice and zest, cumin, black beans and tuna and gently toss to mix well. Serve on a sandwich or on a bed of lettuce eaves with hot sauce and lime wedges to garnish.