- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon basil
- 1 1/4 pounds chicken breasts
- 4 teaspoons dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Mix salt, pepper and basil together. Season chicken pieces with basil mixture and then place seasoned chicken pieces in the bowl and stir gently to coat well. Arrange chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Heat the marinara in a small saucepan. Sprinkle the chicken pieces very lightly and evenly with mozzarella and put back in oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with warm marinara sauce on the side.
|Calories260Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat80|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cynthia McCarty 5 days ago
Really good. Next time I’m going to try with boneless skinless thighs. Quick and huge flavor. I will make this again for sure.
Russell Lang 13 Jun 2018
Flavorful and relatively close to a restaurant alternative. Certainly a healthier option for chicken parm. I personally coat each side instead of putting it into a bowl and mixing it. The latter causes your basil rub to come off.
El Conquistador 11 Jun 2018
Excellent! Upped the garlic and basil.left parsley amount as is. Only coated chicken with mayo mix first 10 min: Turned over and coated other side: last five with mozzarella. WOW!
Yummly User 29 Mar 2016
I doubled the recipe for our large family. I also had to substitute the mayo, as all I had was Garlic Parmesan sandwich spread and Newman's Own Ranch Dressing. It worked great, the cooking time was perfect, and the chicken was a big hit with everyone...melt in your mouth tender and delicious!