- 1/2 cup dressing ( Best Foods® Mayonnaise , with Olive Oil)
- 1/4 cup grated parmesan cheese
- 1/2 teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon dried basil
- 4 boneless, skinless chicken breast halves ( , about 1 1/4 lbs.)
- 4 teaspoons Italian-seasoned dry bread crumbs
- 1/2 cup shredded mozzarella cheese
- 1 cup marinara sauce
- Preheat oven to 425°. Combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil with cheese in medium bowl. Mix salt, pepper and basil together. Season chicken pieces with basil mixture and then place seasoned chicken pieces in the bowl and stir gently to coat well. Arrange chicken on baking sheet and sprinkle top with bread crumbs.
- Bake 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked. Heat the marinara in a small saucepan. Sprinkle the chicken pieces very lightly and evenly with mozzarella and put back in oven for 5 minutes until cheese is melted and bubbling. Serve with warm marinara sauce on the side.