- 4 pounds red potato (cut in half)
- 1 1/3 cups dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 2 2/3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 2/3 tablespoons hot water
- 2 2/3 teaspoons celery seed
- 1 1/3 red onion (medium, halved and sliced)
- 5 1/3 stalks celery (thinly sliced)
- 1/3 cup fresh parsley leaves (chopped)
- 1/3 cup fresh basil leaves (chopped)
- salt (to taste)
- Cover potatoes with water in large pot; bring to a boil over medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer until potatoes are just cooked through, about 15 minutes. Drain well and place in large bowl; set aside.
- Make the dressing by mixing Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing with mustard, hot water and celery seeds and pour over potatoes.
- Add onion, celery, parsley, basil and salt to taste and mix gently. Serve warm or at room temperature.