- 6 ears fresh corn
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 1/4 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/4 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 1/2 cup parmigiano reggiano cheese (freshly grated)
- 2 tablespoons fresh mint leaves (chopped)
- crushed red pepper flakes (to taste, optional)
- Preheat grill or broiler.
- Place corn on hottest part of grill and cook 3 minutes, or until grill marks appear on the first side. Roll each ear over a quarter turn and cook 2 to 3 minutes. Repeat 2 more times.
- Meanwhile, heat honey in microwave 20 seconds, then mix with olive oil and Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing in small bowl until smooth. Pour onto a large flat plate and spread cheese on another flat plate.
- Roll grilled corn in Mayonnaise mixture, then dredge in cheese to coat lightly. Place on platter; sprinkle with mint and pepper flakes and serve with fresh black pepper on the side.