- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 8 chicken thighs
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing
- 6 scallions
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup black olives
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes
- In a large mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce until smooth. Add the chicken thighs and stir around until evenly coated. Place in refrigerator at least an hour or overnight.
- Preheat a grill, grill pan or the broiler.
- Make the Salsarama: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together Mayonnaise Dressing, half of the scallions, the pesto, olives and sun-dried tomatoes to form a nice creamy sauce. Set aside.
- Place thighs on grill and cook, turning once, until deep dark golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a platter and spoon the Salsarama over, then sprinkle each piece with remaining scallions and torn fresh herbs (if using).
PER SERVING *
|Calories880Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat530|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Mary V. 17 Jun
delicious. served it with rice, beans, and summer squash
Lindsay D. 24 Mar
very moist chicken and flavorful a bit too sweet for my liking, but the kids devoured it
Kate C. 25 Sep 2016
One of the best marinades I've tried. The creamy dressing was perfect! Have made it a few times, it's been added to the dinner rotation.