Mario Batali's Grilled Chicken NapolitanoBest Foods
- 1/2 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4 cup firmly packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot sauce
- 8 chicken thighs (boneless, skin on)
- 1 cup dressing (Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise)
- 6 scallions (thinly sliced, divided)
- 1/4 cup pesto
- 1/4 cup black olives (chopped)
- 1/4 cup sun-dried tomatoes (chopped)
- parsley leaves (Torn, for garnish)
- 1In a large mixing bowl, stir together 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Creamy Balsamic Mayonnaise Dressing, vinegar, brown sugar and hot sauce until smooth. Add the chicken thighs and stir around until evenly coated. Place in refrigerator at least an hour or overnight.
- 2Preheat a grill, grill pan or the broiler.
- 3Make the Salsarama: In a medium mixing bowl, stir together Mayonnaise Dressing, half of the scallions, the pesto, olives and sun-dried tomatoes to form a nice creamy sauce. Set aside.
- 4Place thighs on grill and cook, turning once, until deep dark golden brown and cooked through. Remove to a platter and spoon the Salsarama over, then sprinkle each piece with remaining scallions and torn fresh herbs (if using).