- 2 cups all purpose flour
- 4 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh chives
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup honey (warmed 20 seconds in a microwave oven)
- Preheat oven to 425°. In a mixing bowl stir together the flour, baking powder, salt and chives. In another mixing bowl stir together the milk, the Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise and the warmed honey.
- Mix the wet with the dry ingredients until just coming together. Roll out onto a floured work surface to ¾-in. thick. Cut into rounds with a biscuit cutter and place on a greased cookie sheet.
- Bake 10 to 12 minutes until golden brown.