Mario Batali's Chicken Pasta Salad with Green Olives and RaisinsBest Foods
- 1 pound bow-tie pasta
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 pound boneless skinless chicken breasts (cut into thin strips)
- 1/2 onions (sliced)
- 3/4 cup pitted green olives (halved)
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil
- 1/2 cup orange juice
- 1Cook pasta according to package directions; drain and set aside to cool.
- 2Heat oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat. Add chicken, onion, olives, and raisins and cook, stirring often, until chicken is cooked through and onions are tender. Set aside to cool.
- 3Meanwhile, combine Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and orange juice in large bowl. Add cooled pasta and chicken mixture to bowl and toss to coat.