®/™©2023 Yummly. All rights reserved.Part of the Whirlpool Corp. family of brands
This online merchant is located in the United States at 883 E. San Carlos Ave. San Carlos, CA 94070.
MSRP is the Manufacturer's Suggested Retail Price, which may differ from actual selling prices in your area.
Mario Batali's Cheddar and Scallion Pocket BurgersHELLMANN'S
Mario Batali's Cheddar and Scallion Pocket Burgers
- Place chopped meat in a mixing bowl and add the celery seed, pepper, Worcestershire, salt and 1/4 cup Hellmann's® Mayonnaise Dressing with Olive Oil and mix gently until well mixed. Form 12 equal thin patties about 2 ½ oz each and about 6 inches across. Put in the fridge.
- In another mixing bowl, stir together the cheddar, the scallions and the remaining 1/2 cup Mayonnaise Dressing until nicely mixed.
- To assemble the pocket burgers, lay 6 patties on a clean workspace and divide the cheddar mix evenly among them on top and right in the middle. Place 1 patty on top of each to form 6 burgers with a cheese center and carefully press the edges together to form a closed disk that kind of looks like a flying saucer. Place in the fridge until just ready to cook.
- When ready to cook, brush each burger with a little olive oil and place on the grill, griddle or skillet and cook 7 minutes on the first side. Gently turn over and cook 6 minutes on the second side or until cooked to your liking. Remove, place on toasted buns and serve with toppings.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories580Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat320|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.