Marinated Sardines with Peach and Avocado TartarKooking
Finding the perfect dinner when you are craving a decadent dish that will be hearty and healthy is sometimes hard to find. This dish for Marinated Sardines with Lime and Peach and Avocado Tartar is sweet, savory and hearty. Be sure to pick up these ingredients the next time you go shopping so you can surprise your family and friends with a delicious dinner this week. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do.
- 4 sardines (fresh)
- kosher salt
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 lime
- 1 peaches
- 1/2 avocado
- 1For the sardines, use a sharp knife to remove loins, being careful to leave them whole.
- 2Remove the biggest bones and cover with kosher salt for at least 4 hours.
- 3Discard salt and remove skin.
- 4Cover sardines with olive oil and lime zest and marinate for at least 24 hours.
- 5Peel peach and avocado, halve, remove pits and cut into small cubes.
- 6Season with lime juice and a little salt to taste.
- 7To serve, place peach and avocado in a dish and top with sardines.
- 8Garnish with lime zest and serve immediately.