- 1/3 cup olive oil
- 1/4 cup lime juice (freshly squeezed)
- 2 teaspoons minced garlic
- 2 tablespoons fresh parsley (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1 pinch pepper
- 2 pounds deveined shrimp (raw peeled, and)
- lime wedges
- chopped parsley
|Calories200Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat160|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Donald Schara a month ago
We liked it very much. Very easy to make the marinade. I grilled it on my Weber (gas), 400 degrees, 2min/side. When I make it again, and I will, I need to add just a taste of spice. Thinking Frank's hot sauce or chili powder or hot paprika. Don't be afraid to add more garlic.
Susan M. a month ago
Love the flavor of this shrimp!!
Ellen C. 3 months ago
great flavor. broiled instead of grilled - was missing the flavor of the charring. also was too uch shrimp to fit on one sheet pan. next time i'll grill.
Michael P. Weeks a year ago
The shrimp came out delicious. My dinner guests would not stop complimenting me. Very simple and very delicious!
Belinda Arguello a year ago
Meal turned out great! Very tasty marinade. Made the mistake of grilling them with their shells on. Next time I will definitely shell them first. I paired the shrimp with grilled zucchini and squash spears basted with butter, salt and pepper, alongside white rice. Presents well too!
Patty W. 2 years ago
Delicious and so easy to make!