- 300 grams water
- 1 packet baker's yeast
- 500 grams flour
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 teaspoon salt
- poppy seeds
- Place the water and yeast in the bowl of food processor with the kneading attachment.
- Set to 2 minutes at 37 °, M1 velocity.
- Add the flour, sugar, olive oil, salt and mix at minimum speed for 5 minutes.
- Form the balls.
- Fill a soup plate with water and 3 ramekins, each containing one type of seed.
- Dip the balls in the water and then in a seed ramekin and place on a baking sheet, forming the shape of a daisy, but leaving a little space between each ball.
- Bake for 20 minutes at 60°C (140°F) in the preheated oven.
- Then continue cooking 20 minutes at 200°C (390°F).