- 1 pound pork tenderloin (cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 1 cup margarita drink mix
- 1 teaspoon ground coriander
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 1 green bell pepper (large, OR red bell pepper, cut into 1-inch cubes)
- 2 ears corn-on-the-cob (cut into 8 pieces)
- 2 tablespoons butter (softened)
- 2 teaspoons lime juice
- 1/8 teaspoon sugar
- 1 tablespoon parsley (minced)
- Combine margarita mix, coriander, and garlic. Place pork cubes in heavy plastic bag; pour marinade over to cover. Marinate for at least 30 minutes. Blend together well the butter, lime juice, sugar and parsley; set aside.
- Remove pork and discard used marinade. Thread pork cubes onto skewers, alternating with pieces of corn and pepper. (If using bamboo skewers, soak in water 20-30 minutes before using).
- Grill over hot coals, basting with butter mixture, for 15-20 minutes, turning frequently.