Margarita Pork HeroesPORK
A delicious reason to roast more than you need from the Margarita Pork Roast recipe. These sandwiches offer a quick and spicy meal to satisfy a hungry crowd of pork-lovers. Serve with Poblano Potato Salad and assorted raw vegetables, such as baby carrots and bell peppers strips.
- *Use leftover Margarita Pork Roast: https://www.yummly.com/recipe/Margarita-Pork-Roast-2248413
- To serve cold: Arrange sliced pork, cheese and tomatoes attractively on serving platter; garnish. Arrange sandwich buns in napkin-lined basket. Place Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise (see below for instructions) in small serving bowl.
- To serve warm: Heat broiler. Top bottoms of buns with pork and cheese; broil to melt cheese. Remove from broiler and top with tomatoes and tops of sandwich buns; serve with Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise (instructions follow).
- Roasted Garlic Mayonnaise: Heat oven to 350 degrees F. Carefully slice about 1/2 inch off the top of whole garlic bulb, exposing cloves. Place on 8-inch square of aluminum foil; drizzle with a little olive oil and seal package. Roast for 30-45 minutes, until garlic is soft. Squeeze garlic from cloves to stir into mayonnaise; season to taste with hot pepper sauce. Makes 2 cups, about 16 servings.
Unlock full nutritional details with subscription
|Calories440Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat250|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Jot it down
Subscribe to Yummly to add notes