- 8 ounces uncooked medium shrimp, peeled and deveined
- 8 ounces boneless, skinless chicken breasts (cut into bite-size pieces)
- 2 tablespoons oil (divided)
- 4 ounces andouille sausage (or kielbasa, halved lengthwise, then sliced crosswise)
- 2 green bell peppers (small red and/or, thinly sliced, about 1 1/2 cups)
- 2 celery (medium rib, chopped, about 1/2 cup)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 2 cups water
- 1 package knorr cajun sides - red beans & rice
- SEASON shrimp and chicken, if desired, with salt and pepper. Heat 1 tablespoon oil in large nonstick skillet over medium-high heat and cook shrimp, turning once, until shrimp turn pink, about 2 minutes. Remove and set aside. Add chicken to same skillet and cook over medium-high heat, stirring frequently, until thoroughly cooked, about 4 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- HEAT remaining 1 tablespoon oil in same skillet over medium-high heat and cook sausage, stirring occasionally, until browned, about 4 minutes. Add peppers and celery and cook, stirring occasionally, until almost tender, about 5 minutes. Stir in garlic and cook, stirring, until fragrant, about 30 seconds.
- STIR water and Knorr® Cajun Sides™ - Red Beans & Rice into skillet and cook according to package directions. Stir in shrimp and chicken.
|Calories230Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cortesa M. 22 Dec 2016
Great...so much lighter than my normal dish...great taste. Followed as u wrote it....loved it.....will serve agsin to family