If you have a lovely bunch of coconuts and want to find a mouthwatering way to make them into a delicious dessert, then try this recipe for Marbled Coconut Brownies. These sweet sensations are full of decadent chocolate and coconut for a flavor that is out of this world. Be sure to make these for the next celebration, party or special occasion. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy them as much as we do.
- 140 grams grated coconut
- 80 milliliters condensed milk
- 1 egg whites
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 175 grams chocolate
- 120 grams butter
- 3 eggs
- 175 grams sugar
- 160 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- Preheat the oven to 350F
- In a bowl, mix the coconut, condensed milk, egg white, and sugar. Set aside.
- In a saucepan, melt the chocolate and butter on low heat.
- Let cool, then mix in eggs and sugar.
- In a bowl, mix the flour, baking powder, and vanilla. Combine with chocolate mixture.
- In a gratin baking dish lined with parchment paper, pour in a layer of chocolate, then add a layer of coconut.
- Add another layer of chocolate and finish with a layer of coconut.
- Take a knife marble the layers.
- Bake for 35 to 40 minutes.
- The cake remains soft in the center. When cool cut it into squares.