Marbled Brownies with Almond MousseChloé Delice
Brownies provide the palate with a rich and dreamy decadence that takes your sweet tooth to a whole new level. These Marbled Brownies with Almond Mousse are perfect for a holiday party, backyard barbecue, special occasion, celebration. Everyone will love to sink their teeth into these mouthwatering morsels. Why not pick the ingredients up this week and surprise your family with a sweet and salty treat this weekend?
- 180 grams butter (sliced)
- 200 grams dark chocolate (chopped)
- 380 grams sugar
- 150 grams flour
- 4 eggs (slightly beaten)
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (liquid)
- 120 grams flour
- 1/2 teaspoon yeast
- 35 grams unsweetened cocoa powder
- 95 grams mousse (almond)
- 50 grams dark chocolate
- 25 grams butter
- 100 grams powdered sugar
- 2 tablespoons hot water
- 5 chocolate almonds
- 1Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit.
- 2Brownie Preparation:
- 3Butter the brownie pan.
- 4Melt the butter and the chocolate together. Cool.
- 5Once cooled, stir in sugar, lightly beaten eggs, and vanilla. Mix.
- 6Then add the sifted flour, yeast, and finally the powdered cocoa. Mix until smooth.
- 7Pour batter into the prepared brownie pan.
- 8Place small piles of almond mousse on the batter, then use a knife to create a marble-like pattern in the mousse.
- 9Bake the brownies for 50 minutes.
- 10Cool brownies in pan. Once cool, remove from pan, and cut into 10 squares.
- 11Frosting Preparation:
- 12Only half of the brownies will be frosted.
- 13Melt the chocolate and butter in a double boiler.
- 14Stir in the sifted powdered sugar.
- 15Add enough hot water to enable the frosting to be piped through a pastry bag.
- 16Decorate half the brownies with a rosette tip with the piping bag and place an almond candy on top.