Cake is usually made for a festive occasion, whether it’s a party, family or office event, celebration, or special occasion. This Marblecake recipe is perfect for any occasion, or no occasion at all. It takes 90 minutes to prepare. If you need something sweet and flavorful, then this is the cake for you. So bake this cake, invite your family over, and enjoy a sweet treat all together. Happy baking!
- 250 grams unsalted butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 250 grams sugar
- 4 eggs
- 300 grams flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1/2 cup milk (plus 2 tablespoons)
- 50 grams cocoa powder
- 2 tablespoons rum
- powdered sugar
- Beat the butter 2 minutes until fluffy. Add the vanilla, salt, and 200 grams of sugar slowly and keep beating.
- Add the eggs one by one, and keep beating.
- Mix the flour with the baking powder. Add to the wet mixture slowly, alternating with the 1/2 cup of milk.
- Set aside 1/3 of the batter and add 2 tablespoons of milk, remaining sugar, and the cocoa powder and rum. Beat 2 minutes until well mixed.
- Grease and flour a baking pan. Pour half of the vanilla batter into the pan, then all of the chocolate batter, then the remaining vanilla batter. Use a wooden spoon to make spiral shapes in the batter so that it mixes together slightly.
- Bake at 180 Celsius for 60 minutes or until an inserted toothpick comes out clean. When cooled, sprinkle with powdered sugar and slice.
|Calories280Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
|Calories from Fat140|
|% DAILY VALUE|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.