Marble Chocolate Banana BreadL'Antro dell'Alchimista
Yum! This Marble Chocolate Banana Bread is unbelievable! It is the perfect balanace of dessert and breakfast bread blending both the marble chocolate traditional cake and the banana bread we know you love! Bake this Marble Chocolate Banana Bread to keep at home as a breakfast appetizer or as a fun dessert! Please let us know how you enjoyed baking our Marble Chocolate Banana Bread recipe!
- 2 bananas (ripe, mashed with a fork into a coarse puree)
- 2 eggs
- 175 grams sugar
- 100 grams melted butter (cooled)
- 200 grams all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking powder
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons milk
- 2 tablespoons cocoa (bittersweet)
- 1Preheat the oven to 180 degrees Celsius.
- 2Beat the eggs and the sugar with the electric mixer until light and foamy.
- 3Add the melted butter slowly and then the milk and the vanilla extract.
- 4Incorporate the flour sifted with the baking powder.
- 5Add the mashed bananas.
- 6Butter and flour a cake pan and place slightly more than half of the batter inside.
- 7Add the sifted cocoa to the remaining batter and stir to combine well.
- 8Pour the chocolate batter on the plain batter and use a fork to swirl the two types of batter, creating the marble effect.
- 9Bake for approximately 30 minutes.
- 10Cool the banana bread completely and serve cut into 2 centimeter thick slices.
PER SERVING *
|Calories630Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat220|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.