- 1 tablespoon extra virgin olive oil
- 1 sweet onion (small, finely chopped)
- 1 clove garlic (finely chopped)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup (or 1/4 cup pancake syrup)
- 1 tablespoon whole grain mustard (prepared)
- 1/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's or Best Foods Real Mayonnaise
- Heat olive oil in medium saucepan over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until starting to brown. Add garlic and cook 30 seconds. Stir in syrup and mustard. Beat in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise with wire whisk until blended. Simmer 1 minute. Serve, if desired, with pork, chicken or beef.