Maple-bourbon Glazed Chicken WingsBest Foods
- 36 chicken wings (about 3 lbs.)
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 cup chopped onion
- 1/2 cup pancake syrup (or pure maple)
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup bourbon whiskey (or whiskey)
- 1 teaspoon hot pepper sauce (*, optional)
- 1/2 cup Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Mayonnaise
- 1Cut tips off wings; cut wings in half at joint.
- 2In medium saucepan, heat oil over medium-high heat and cook onion, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until golden. Add syrup, ketchup, bourbon and hot pepper sauce. Bring to a boil over high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until sauce thickens slightly. Remove from heat. With wire whisk, stir in Hellmann's® or Best Foods® Real Mayonnaise until smooth.
- 3Grill or broil chicken wings, turning occasionally and brushing frequently with sauce, 15 minutes or until chicken is thoroughly cooked.