- 6 country style pork ribs (large, about 4-1/2 pounds)
- 3/4 cup maple syrup
- 3/4 cup mustard (coarse grained)
- 1/3 cup dark brown sugar (plus 1 tablespoon packed)
- 2 teaspoons Tabasco
- 2 teaspoons soy sauce
- black pepper
- Mix maple syrup, mustard, brown sugar, hot sauce, and soy sauce. Set glaze aside.
- Create indirect fire with foil drip pan half-filled with water. Lay ribs on rack over drip pan and brush with glaze. Cover and cook for 1 hour 15 minutes, turning and basting every 15 minutes. Move ribs to hot side of grill. Brush with glaze, cover, and grill for 5 minutes. Repeat, turning and basting, until ribs are tender and brown (about 20 minutes). Season with salt and pepper and serve.