- 1 package Weber® Black Peppercorn Marinade Mix
- 1/4 cup Mazola Corn Oil
- 1/2 cup water
- 36 ounces salmon fillets (each)
- 1/3 cup pure maple syrup
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons lemon juice
- Combine marinade mix, oil and water in a large resealable plastic bag. Add salmon fillets to marinade; refrigerate at least 30 minutes for flavors to develop.
- Mix maple syrup, honey and lemon juice in a small bowl; reserve 1/3 cup to serve with salmon.
- Remove salmon from marinade; discard marinade.
- Place salmon fillets on well-oiled grill grates over Medium Direct heat. Grill 7 to 10 minutes or until fish flakes easily; turning once.
- Brush with Maple Honey Glaze while grilling.
- Serve salmon fillets with reserved glaze.