Sweet and tangy glazed pork tenderloin with crisp roasted green beans and apples, all on one baking sheet.
- 1 pound green beans
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt (divided)
- black pepper
- 2 red baking apples (medium, like Fuji)
- 1 pork tenderloin (1-1.25 lb.)
- 2 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon dried thyme leaves
- Preheat the oven to 400° F.
- Line a large baking sheet with parchment paper.
- Trim the ends from the green beans and discard.
- Place the green beans on the baking sheet.
- Drizzle the green beans with olive oil, and season with a ½ teaspoon of salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Using a rubber spatula, stir the green beans around the pan to distribute the olive oil.
- With a sharp knife, slice the apples ¼” thick.
- Place the apple slices on the sheet with the green beans, and stir.
- Rinse the pork tenderloin under cold water and pat dry with paper towels.
- Liberally season the pork with 1 tsp. of salt and black pepper, to taste.
- Use a rubber spatula the push the green beans and apples away from the center of the sheet, creating a space to lay the pork tenderloin.
- Transfer the pork tenderloin to the center of the baking sheet.
- Place the Dijon mustard and maple syrup in a small bowl. Whisk until combined. The glaze will be somewhat thin and golden brown in color.
- Pour the maple-dijon glaze down the center of the pork tenderloin, allowing it to drip down the sides.
- Sprinkle the dried thyme over the green beans, apples, and pork.
- Transfer the baking sheet to the middle rack of the preheated oven.
- Roast for 15 minutes.
- Open the oven door. Using a rubber spatula, stir the green beans and apples, coating them lightly in the maple-dijon glaze.
- Continue roasting for 18-23 minutes longer, or until the pork reaches an internal temperature of 150° F.
- Remove the baking sheet from the oven.
- Allow the pork to rest on the baking sheet for 3-4 minutes.
- Transfer the pork to a cutting board. Cut on a diagonal into 1” thick slices.
- Plate the pork tenderloin with the green beans and apples, and serve.
PER SERVING *
|Calories270Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat90|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.