- 2 chicken breasts (large)
- 4 strips applewood smoked bacon
- 1 pound Brussels sprouts (trimmed and washed)
- 1 whole yellow onion (chopped)
- 2 tablespoons maple syrup
Amber S. 20 Jan
Made it with chicken thighs instead of chicken breasts and it was juicy and tender. Definitely will make again!
Robert Miles 12 Nov 2017
excellent, however boned chicken thigh & leg provide a more juicy meat, and the addition of bitter gourd (bitter melon) for the final 15 minutes also excellent fo*r blood sugar control.
Bryan L. 1 Nov 2017
Great. I also added portobello mushrooms. I will be making this many more times!