If you want a meal that will tantalize the taste buds and is easy to make, then try this recipe for Mantecato Codfish. It is not only a hearty dish, but has nutrient-rich ingredients for a healthy meal. This dish is perfect for an intimate family dinner or a brunch with friends. We hope you and your loved ones enjoy this dish as much as we do!
- 300 grams unsalted cod (pieces)
- extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 cloves garlic (to taste)
- freshly ground black pepper
- Place cod pieces in a saucepan and cover with milk.
- Bring to a boil and cook for about 15 minutes.
- Turn off heat and let cool.
- Remove cod, crumble into pieces and grind with a splash of olive oil and garlic.
- As needed, slowly mix in cooking milk until mixture reaches desired consistency.
- Season with freshly ground black pepper