- sponge cake (or angelfood cake)
- 6 passion fruit
- 1 mango (ripe)
- 3 natural Greek yogurt
- Break the sponge cake into pieces.
- Set aside.
- Remove passion fruit pulp and place in a small bowl.
- Finely dice mango.
- Place a layer of cake in a bowl or individual cups.
- Using a spoon, add a layer of mango and papaya on top of cake layer.
- Place half of the yogurt on top of the fruit. Repeat layers (cake, passion fruit, mango), so that final layer is yogurt.
- Garnish with passion fruit.
- Refrigerate for about 2 hours. Serve well chilled.