- 2 mangoes (ripe)
- 100 milliliters passion fruit pulp (frozen)
- 75 milliliters agave
- 300 milliliters plain yogurt
- 50 milliliters cream (fresh)
- pistachios (chopped, to taste)
- In a blender or with a hand mixer, grind the mango (peeled and cut into pieces) with passion fruit pulp, agave and yogurt.
- Whisk the cream until voluminous. Add to the fruit mixture and mix well.
- Put in ice cream machine and follow the macine's instructions.
- Once ready, place the ice cream in a freezer-safe container and put it in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Can be served with chopped pistachios, if desired.
- The agave can be substituted with honey or maple syrup.