- 2 mango (ripe)
- 100 milliliters passion fruit pulp (frozen)
- 75 milliliters agave nectar
- 300 milliliters plain yogurt
- 50 milliliters cream (fresh)
- pistachios (chopped, to taste)
- In a blender or with a hand mixer, grind the mango (peeled and cut into pieces) with passion fruit pulp, agave and yogurt.
- Whisk the cream until voluminous. Add to the fruit mixture and mix well.
- Put in ice cream machine and follow the macine's instructions.
- Once ready, place the ice cream in a freezer-safe container and put it in the freezer.
- Remove from the freezer 15-20 minutes before serving. Can be served with chopped pistachios, if desired.
- The agave can be substituted with honey or maple syrup.
Agave Sweetened Chocolate Ice CreamKneady Sweetie
Fruit 'n Cream Sundae ConesBreyers
Banana Blackberry Ice CreamThe Toasted Pine Nut
Fresh Strawberry Ice CreamJulie's Eats and Treats
Lemon Pie Ice CreamFree Range Cookies
5-Minute Creamy Mango Ice CreamHappy Healthy Mama
Lemonade Ice CreamI Heart Nap Time
No Churn Coconut Peach Ice CreamBourbon and Honey
Passion Fruit Ice CreamOlivia's Cuisine
Almond Milk Chocolate Banana Ice CreamIlona's Passion
Ice Cream Bar CupcakesHellmann's
Lemon Ice Cream in Frozen Lemon CupCuisinivity
Agave-Vanilla Ice CreamCuisanart
Orange Creamsicle Ice CreamBaked by Rachel
Cherry Strawberry Ice CreamElana's Pantry
Tasty Treat Tuna ConesHellmann's