- 3 sheets gelatin (or 1 tbsp powdered gelatin)
- 13 1/2 ounces mango (cans, drained, 1 piece sliced and set aside to garnish, remainder puréed)
- 2 limes (juiced + extra slices, to garnish)
- 3/4 cup heavy cream
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup almonds (chopped and toasted)
- coconut flakes (to garnish)
- Bloom gelatin in cold water for 5 mins. Mix puréed mango with lime juice. If using sheet gelatin, squeeze any excess water. Mix gelatin with 2 tbsp mango purée and gently heat until gelatin melts then add back into main purée. Whip cream and vanilla extract until stiff then fold into purée along with 2/3 of almonds. Chill for 2-3 hours.
- Serve cream with reserved mango, lime and almonds. Garnish with coconut flakes.