- 1 yellow onion (cut into halves, thinly sliced)
- 3 Anaheim chilies
- 3 cans green chilies
- 1/4 cup vegetable oil
- 10 flour tortillas
- 1 pound brie cheese (rind removed, softened)
- 2 mangoes (ripe, chopped)
- 1/4 cup butter (melted)
- 1 cup sour cream
- 1 lime
- 2 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Saute onion and chilies in 2 tablespoons oil in a skillet over medium heat until onion is translucent. If using canned chilies, add to skillet after onion is translucent and cook 3 minutes longer. Remove mixture to a bowl.
- Soften tortillas by placing them in a heated nonstick skillet for about 15 seconds per side. Spread half of each tortilla with a thin layer of Brie. Spread a thin layer of onion mixture over cheese and sprinkle lightly with mango. Fold other half of each tortilla over the top.
- Combine melted butter and 1/4 cup oil in a bowl. Heat skillet over medium heat. Brush quesadillas with butter mixture and lightly brown on both sides.
- Place on a baking sheet in a warm oven while browning remaining quesadillas.
- Mix sour cream, lime zest and juice in a bowl. Cut quesadillas into wedges and arrange on platter. Drizzle with sour cream mixture and sprinkle with cilantro.