- 2 cups pasta (boiled according to package instructions and fully cooled, I used tri-color rotini)
- 1 mango (ripe, diced)
- 1 cup tomatoes (diced or sliced if cherry-sized)
- 1 red onion (small, diced)
- 1/2 cup green onions (diced)
- 1 cup red cabbage (chopped)
- 1 cup corn (fresh or frozen and thawed)
- 1 handful fresh cilantro (chopped)
- 1 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 1/2 cup apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1 pinch sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
PER SERVING *
|Calories840Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
|Calories from Fat500|
|% DAILY VALUE*|
* Percent Daily Values are based on a 2,000 calorie diet. Your Daily Values may be higher or lower depending on your calorie needs.
Cathy S. 6 Jul 2017
It's good. Filling and tasty!
G 4 Jun 2017
The sauce is very bitter. the salad was beautiful but no one ate more than the first bite. I think it needs a sweeter sauce, not apple cider vinegar and lime juice.
Elsie 30 May 2017
This salad is delicious! Definitely a keeper. I love Mangos. The dressing was superb. I will be making this again & sharing the recipe with family & friends. I think I'd cut the dressing in half though. I only added about half & if was plenty.
Sheila S. 1 May 2017
Made this to share with my co-workers. They all loved it. I used fresh corn and bow-tie pasta. Substituted red wine vinegar in place of apple cider vinegar. Yum!
Ryyan 27 Apr 2017
Made this today! Was realy light and refreshing, the sweetness of the mango is a pleasant surprise.
Pat C. 26 Apr 2017
This is the best pasta salad ever! The contrast between the sweet mango and the vinaigrette dressing made the salad "pop". Everyone requested this recipe!