- 1 clove minced garlic
- 1 jalapeno chilies (cut in half and seeded)
- 5 mango (pitted and peeled)
- 1/4 cup cilantro leaves (packed)
- 1/4 red onion (a small, peeled)
- 1 red pepper (seeded)
- 1 tablespoon fresh lime juice
- 1 1/2 teaspoons granulated sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- Place the multipurpose blade in the multipurpose bowl of a KitchenAid® Pro Line®16 cup Food Processor and push to lock. Add in the jalapeño, garlic, mango and cilantro and pulse 15-20 times until rough chopped.
- Remove the multipurpose blade and place the dicing kit on the main unit. On low speed, dice in the red onion and red pepper, using the Grid clean out tool to push through any
- caught vegetables. With the spatula, gently mix in the lime juice, sugar, and kosher salt. Serve with tortilla chips or grilled tuna.
- Tip: For more heat flavor add in 5-6 seeds from the jalapeño.